Old 07-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
... Taxes are not my cup 'o tea, although I do Property Taxes and Sales Tax returns for several states. But those are more fun and low stress. I'm assuming you are Corporate Tax / Income Tax - International business, I guess??? I DID get a 4.0 in Corporate Tax (and Forensic Accounting) about 6 years ago (I went back to college for the 3rd time at a very ripe age - 2003-2006). I think a couple more work years will definitely suffice. I'm ready to retire and travel.
i do tax audits so do state income tax audits, sales/use tax audits, payroll tax audits and work on the federal tax audits. i would love to retire and just travel. i am thinking of going back to school to take up paralegal studies. trying to find something to allow me to be gainfully self employed until retirement.

i was looking into relocating to the caribbean upon retirement so looking into what type business to do there. i was talking to another friend of mine (she wants to live in the caribbean also) about going in on a vacation rental place in belize. when i was last there i did some inquiring of the americans who have relocated there about services and living there. my friend wants to go to st. lucia but it's a bit expensive there. belize is a huge dive site and is developing into a great tourist destination. i loved it there. i may have to go to belize without her though st. lucia is beautiful.