Old 07-09-2012, 10:37 PM
SharonAnne

My Santa for Christmas in July is Juli (Gunderson). What a wonderful package she put together for me, all while on the road on vacation. A few years ago I did the same trip while driving around the country when I was laid off, and I did not buy any momentos. The postcards, pens, lush FQ's, Wall Drug Decal and combo mug rug/magnet all remind me of the wonderful time I had on my trip to South Dakota - Rushmore - Yellowstone - Sturgis, etc. And there is a package of buttons that did not make the photo because I had it next to my computer playing with it and listening to its melodic sound while I shake the bag and I completely forgot to move it to my makeshift photo studio. Isn't that vinyl tote bag with the shoes a trip? I l-o-v-e it - it's the perfect size for my crocheted baby blanket projects (working on 2 at the moment). Theres also a locking container for seed bead size items. It took me a while to figure out how to open the lids. I should have consulted my 5 yo DGD for assistance. When I DID get the hang of it, I felt so, well, for lack of a better word - 'duh'. Juli, than you so much for everything. It was a great package and I had a blast opening it all..!!! Now to try to post photos - I tried earlier with no luck. Hopefully QB.com won't be so persnickety this time.
Attached Thumbnails sp-swap-jul-12-recd.jpg   sp-swap-july12-recd-2.jpg