Old 07-10-2012, 06:55 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo View Post
Those of you who do this secret pal swap every month described it like getting a Christmas present just for you - and now I can proudly say that I am the appreciative and so excited recipient of the most wonderful swap partners gift. I had to have a tooth pulled today and it really lifted my spirit when I saw a package just for me when I got home. ***Swap Partner - you really made my day so special - Thank You so so much!

I received the most amazing treasures today. I absolutely love everything. I don't have any of these fabrics, and just love them all. The handwritten note was very motivational and has enticed me to use some of all of my fabrics this next year - I can join so many swaps this year. I love the recycled magazines - some great stories and patterns. The iron on transfer will be used for Christmas gifts - his and hers pillow cases ofr my son and his wife. I love to do embroidery and crayon quilts and the buttons - I have very few buttomns and the ones you sent are so gorgeous - I may put them in a frame and display them like another quilter on this board did. [ATTACH=CONFIG]347914[/ATTACH]I canot thank you enough Secret Pal - indeed you are secret because you did not include your board name so I don't know who to send my personal thank you to - please pm me.
Tam love the cow fabric. It's sooo cute. nice swap.Mary