Old 07-10-2012, 03:52 PM
gardnergal970

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Oh you make me blush, Anael! I like the option with the white triangle up against the blue squares--to me it "Crowns" the quilt. it draws attention to the blocks by pulling the eye away from the blues.
The FG border on the Churn dash quilt is fantastic. Carrie can't you just see this quilt in the KT or Jo Morton color palettes? HMM let me go to EQ and see what happens...
GGal, what do you have started that needs a finish? (As if OKSG doesn't have any UFO's of her own!!)

I have a mystery quilt ready to sash as well as the BOM that I'm doing through QB. I was concerned that I would not come out with a good balance so while it was in the design wall, I completed all of the blocks and did run out of the main fabric like I was afraid of so I made do. The reveal isn't until after Christmas so there is no hurry actually with either one. I have the FWS to complete while I trot along in this pony ride and I'm planning to start an appliqué project so I have handwork to do in the evenings. Can you tell I'm totally immersed in quilting? My DH is occupied during the day so my sewing room is where I hang out after the essential housekeeping is done.