View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 09:34 AM
swimer girl

I am jumping in here to tell you I received my Sept doll quilt from Moosegirl and it is super. The colors and material choices are perfect for me.....Of course I did tell her my favorite colors and that I loved teddy bears and cats...well, she also sent a handsome teddy and some sweet cat material.

I sure hope she likes my choices as well as I liked hers. I will try to post pictures soon. Not sure about doing it but Chele has offered help so I will certainly try.

I read this page and am just slightly jealous of those of you who have wonderful sewing rooms and places to display these lovely little works of art. I sew in my bedroom and it's too long a story, but sewing there has worked out.

So I am going to be like tirnhi, and just put them on my dresser and pet them as I go by. Well, I do have a guest room where all my bears live and I have one little quilt under a bear on the bed. Maybe he can sit on a few more????

All the little quilts I've seen are just marvelous....you are all wonderful quilters..........Swimmer Girl