View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Jenniky

Good Morning Ladies ! What's everyone up to on this lovely summer day. I going out with DH for a nice breakfast then drop some parcels at the post office. Then back home for another full day of sewing. I've decided to finish up My Patriotic Town Fire Engine block today and put the binding on the sewing machine cover so I can send it off in the mail tomorrow. That will update one and wipe of three projects from the white board. Im mailing off blocks for two swaps so only one swap left. No more swaps this year, Im really going to focus on finishing up all I have going which will include finishing quilt tops from the swaps when I get the exchanged blocks back. And lets not forget Monty and friends.

With QuiltE's wonderful nudging Im super excited about attending my first retreat and meeting gardnergal and others. September is going to be a wonderfully exciting month for me. If all goes well we should also be in our new house. But we shall see..either way Im all in for the retreat.

Works4Me are you starting a different Challenge thread for the monsters??? Are you waiting till closer to October?

Have a really wonderful day everyone. Obviously Im in a really good Mood