Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:55 PM
nycbgirl

I have some quirky habits too!! I always 'pat' the clothes after I've folded them. I also will not start cooking until the dishes are clean and out of the sink...they can be in the drainer but cant have dirty dishes in the sink.
when we go out of town I reclean the hotel room before I even bring my luggage in and always put a 'do not disturb sign'.
Always throw my change in my purse coins mostly but sometimes bills. It's always a surprise how much money I find when I clean my purse!!! When I was dating my husband we went to walmart and asked me to get his wallet and pay for something so I took a 20 and just stuck the change back in however the guy handed it to me. His eyes opened wide and he said "what are you doing?" He took his wallet and proceded to put all his bills in order and said "that's how to put money away!" I immediately thought 'can I marry this man?' So many rules!!!!! 17 years later we still differ on many things....but are happily married! (in spite of HIS quirky habits!)