Old 07-12-2012, 12:25 PM
marytoddliz

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
I think I know who Krystyna's SP is...

HavPlenty - You must have an HP printer. I am forced to have a $56 color cartridge in there just to print in b/w.

Marytoddliz - I know we live in the same state, but you must be way up north of me. Do you also have an online presence? Funny about having a sales tax audit. It's time for my return to be done - thank for the reminder.

Anyone or everyone who might be reading - I like purses just as much as I like shoes for future reference. lol.

I know I said I would mail my package on Tuesday, but it did not happen. I have been looking all over for a certain item that my SP collects. It's just not going to make it into the package unless I pay to park at the airport and go into a gift store, and that is not in the realm of something I will be doing until Nov. She may have a surprise gift coming around Thanksgiving. When I think of Christian Grey I think of my SP. Hopefully mailing will take place tomorrow. Work has been long and stressful this week and I don't leave on time to get to a PO, but I'll make a huge effort on Thursday.
I live in southern California, in the San Bernardino Mountains, very close to Big Bear and semi close to Palm Springs... Most people I talk to on here have never heard of Crestline. It is very beautiful, but I do prefer Oregon as most of my family is here.

I do sell some on my Facebook page Pants2Purses, but mostly shows and word of mouth.