Old 07-12-2012, 03:13 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Mirror Images ... I haven't noticed any way to print them in reverse ... is it my printer? or me?

And ... I haven't really worried about it for the PC blocks I've done, or during the FWS. If I catch it, I do ... if I don't so what? Does it really matter if a block goes East or West in its orientation? I don't think so!

OKSGlad
... I'm way in the outback on these blocks too .... and not looking good for a catch up anytime soon, being that I now have those other projects added!

Inspiration please, my dear Friends! As some of you know, I am working on a "Story of Butter" display. It will have many butter antiques ... churns, cream separators, butter bowls/printers/prints, etc. Well, we've now decided we need some colour, which normally would be potted mums. In this case, that's not realistic, due to the length of the exhibit, potential extreme heat an the obvious water requirements. So enter, quilts! I need to make a couple of table toppers and/or runners that can work into the display for that colour addition.

Please .... show me some of yours for inspiration!