Old 07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
mscupid804

Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
I just have to share with you all the wonderful things I received from Stitchingpost. Great package. Here goes:
She made me the cutest little sewing machine organizer. It is made in really pretty pink fabrics. Love it. It is already by my machine. I also received some neutral fabric I wanted, car air freshener, water check things for my plants to see when they need watering, cute, cute turtle quilt pattern, smarties, airheads--yum, cookbook, embroidery floss for my cross stitch, adorable cross stitch dog patterns which include cocker spaniels, magic grip jar opener, another quilt pattern for neutral fabrics, flip flop buttons, kleenex with a handmade holder, bobbin holders, a CD with quilt patterns, cutest little rotary cutter that I didn't even know existed, a paper piecing pattern and everything needed to give it a try, which I definately will, Rock a Bye quilt pattern book and a whole bunch of pattern and craft ideas. I hope I didn't forget anything. I love, love the handmande items. The organizer will absolutely be used. Everything was just great. I need the weekend to get here quick so I can try my paper piecing. I need to learn this. Thank you so very much. You did a great job getting things just for me!!
OOOOO Sue, I LOVE the butterfly pink ribbon fabric!