Old 07-12-2012, 06:17 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanRN ... The three look so different, and yet start with the same fabric. Your quilting on the 2nd one is ever-so wonderful!
MiraB ... What a pretty grouping, each with it's own personality and character.
CarrieM ... you caught part of my dilemma without me mentioning it! I know I need to watch that whatever I decide on does not compete with the items sitting on it. Yours are pretty and effective all at the same time. Thanks for the two links, I did have that french braid pattern out for a look today! Whether I go for total simplicity, or not so bold fabric combos for traditional blocks, I'm not sure yet what will result.

A special THANK YOU to each of you for sharing and helping to get my inspiration juices flowing.

I have been thinking of a Churn Dash pattern, to keep with the theme, though the more I think about and sketch it out, I'm not sure I like it. Hopefully this weekend, I can pet fabric, and start working on something!

So Ladies, one and all ... please keep the inspiration rolling ... I'm just not sure what I will be doing, and look forward to seeing more to help me! Thank you, everyone!

Last edited by QuiltE; 07-12-2012 at 06:22 PM.