View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 PM
tezell0801
Banned

Default And I Only needed thread ....

But I ended up going to three fabric stores tonight! I went to Hancocks, JoAnns and Hobby Lobby. What fun I had browsing and spending money. Hancocks had a lot of fabric on the clearance table, but I tried to be good, just bought a little.
Hobby Lobby was a mess, they were getting ready for a floor refinishing and were moving the fabric as I looked. I felt like I was racing them to get what I wanted, LOL.

This is what happens when my husband goes out of town for a week, I get bored and have time to shop since I do not have to cook, etc.

I did get the thread, although I am not sure I got what i needed. I am taking my first quilt to be quilted this weekend and I was not sure how my thread to buy. I got 2 1200 yd spools. Will this be enough? Not a single quilting book I looked in at JoAnns told how much thread. Odd.

I also got fabric to start another quilt and most fun of all, I got the girl at Hancocks to she me how the the Longarm quilting machine worked. first time I have actually seen one in action. Oh my, wouldn't I love that. Just too much money for a beginner like me .... maybe one day, but probably never. I will do what I can on my basic machine and send the others out, dang I could send a lot of quilts out for that price.
Now I am to tired to do anything else tonight, going to bed and hope to sew tomorrow.