Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 10:23 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I have to have my pans stacked by size --- even the pots

I have to organize the laundry when I hang it on the line - socks together, my undies, Dh's undies, t shirts, pillowcases, etc. Like goes with like.

My clothes and hangers all have to be going in the same direction in the closets .. And organized long sleeves with long sleeves, sweater with sweaters, t- shirts with t-shirts, pants with pants, capris with capris, and so on.... Like goes with like..

All my hangers are the same in my walk in closet- wont mix plastic with metal.. One or the other .. Plastic wins!

I have to sleep with 4 pillows- two under my head one under/between my knees and one to hug....

i sit on a quilt on the couch and have to cover arms with dish towels.

Don't anybody touch my pillows or my towels, nobody! I do not share MINE I'll give you other ones!!

I also hate wet bread.

My towels MUST be folded in thirds. Fold side out in the closets...

I hate for anyone else to fold my laundry.

I eat corn around the cob rather than across the cob as well.....

I have my own tube of toothpaste. I have no problems breakin out a new one for your use- take it with you or throw out- I will not share mine!!!

My clothes hamper is MINE. Put your dirty clothes into your own hamper..

I will not re-use my bath towel it's a one time use then off to the laundry they go to get washed..

I'm another, whose TP must roll off, from the top.

I look at each end of a French fry to decide which end is the best to dip in the ketchup..

I use wet ones to clean my hands in a restaurant even after I've JUST washed them before I eat..

I have a wet one container in each car door... And one on my side and the kiddos door in hubby's vehicle..

Im sure there's more.. Can't think of anymore right now..