View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:42 AM
BizyStitches

Originally Posted by taimi View Post
I have lupus and am always looking for easier ways to keep doing what I love. I have looked and looked at accuquilt and I am still so up in the air about it. On the one hand, yes, I hate spending the two to three days it takes to cut out a project and this would save so much time. On the other hand, in order to get all the pieces I wanted it would cost me a couple months salary and even then some of the shapes I commonly use aren't available in their dies yet. I did debate just going with strip dies which would cut about half of my hand cutting down, cut the strips on the accuquilt and rotary cut my squares/triangles from there. I would love to hear from some people who have one. Is it really worth it or should I just spend that money on more fabric?

This subject has been hashed many many times. You will get many many answers. I happen to love my cutter and would recommend it. But most places that sale the Accuquilt will have one you can try out and cut something to see if you like it. Good luck.