View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:15 AM
QuilterMomma

I am having trouble finding the paper she wrote them on. It is at home in the garage. i will work on finding it. I kind of just look at it once in awhile to remind myself to stay on track. I actually just look in the cupboards and drawers and then I go which one today. They are dwindling and the scraps are building, but making good headway. A little slow at moment, but this weekend I am hoping to get much done. I did finish up two of the three patriotic quilts that needed to be done. I am going to finish the third tonight and quilt them tomorrow after the five customer quilts I need to get done. Will be sweating out in the garage in the 90 degree weather, but at least I am not freezing. The neighbor calls my garage the sweat shop, it is in the summer. Then I want to finish up a couple of swaps on Sunday if possible. Weeds are pulled, garden watered, just have to spray the plants with vitamins and should be done with yard work. Life is good. If you go to the link, you will see where I started at http://myquiltplace.com/photo/photo/...tions=&page=10 (LOL)
Originally Posted by jillaine View Post
I want to see a photo of the list with those that are done crossed off! ;-)