View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 12:37 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi Guys,

Just a picture of the needlecase and goodies that I received from Linda, SewsExtremeSeams. I really lucked out in this exchange as both my partners (I missed off Linda when allocating partners so I had to take two - lucky me!) as they were so generous with their goodies, but more so with the time spent creating my lovely needlecases!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]348788[/ATTACH]

I forgot to take a picture of the goodies that JuneBillie sent me, but I have to say that she sent me some Sugar Free Mint Werthers sweets that are to die for! We don't have them over here sadly!

Hugs to you all

Caroline
Very pretty needle case and goodies. Everyone has made such beautiful needlecases, and for me was a lot of inspiration, where each thing I do is new experience that I welcome. I am glad Caroline you liked the candy. I didn't know if you could get it or not or if you would like it, if I had known that you would have gotten a whole slew of it. hehe.. I know my needle case was not as nice as all the others. I am still learning, but I put all my love in it, and worked hard to make it as pretty and useful as I could.