Old 07-13-2012, 09:52 PM
nancia

that tape measure fabric is adorable! i have rec'd my i-pad and my dh and son were conferring, trying to set it up. i was entertaining miss olivia very poorly on skype. she is in a mommy only phase. so my efforts were useless except for 1 verse of itsy-bitsy spider and 2 rounds of peek-a-boo. have loaded an app on the i-pad for 99 cents that has animated children's songs. will help me remember some. anyone remember raffi? i just loved him and so did my kids. hope i can download some of his songs! i have started my dq's, but do not expect embroidery. the machine is still a total mystery !! i have found 2 quilt tops i MUST make, and have yet to sandwich olivia's. eek!! i am waiting for dh to help me set up a layering corner, as he is taller and can reach up higher than i can. then i will put backing, spray 1 side of batting, stick them together, spray side 2 of batting and stick on the front, then quilt the h--- out of it. at least that's my plan. then i'll have time to finish the 2 dq's and make a birthday dress for olivia. we're having mexican food at her party, ole' !! oh, texmex, i'm comin' home!!