View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Friday1961

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
I was in the Fort Wayne Joann's today and it was a mess! There was one employee who didn't bother to hide her stress over the store being in shambles. And it was quite obvious that she wasn't too happy to help me find what I was looking for. I don't go in there very often anymore because that is the usual service whether there is a store remodel going on or not.

I was talking to the lady who cut my fabric, who is always pleasant, and they expect the store to be in shambles for another 2-3 weeks. I brought up that Coupon Commotion is next week. If you have ever been to Joann's during Coupon Commotion, you will understand! It will be interesting to see how the sale goes!
The JoAnn's I go to is always a mess. Very disorganized. Not enough help, I think. This week I saw a sign posted on the back of filing cabinets, near the cutting table that read: "Fernando will be making unannounced visits to all stores. The store has to be PERFECT every night." I assume this a warning to employees but I found it funny that it was in plain sight of the customers!