View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 06:41 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by nursie76 View Post
Good morning ladies! I was just trying to catch up with some of the posts and I am just in awe of all the talent displayed here! I am practicing with my new computerized quilting set up and then need to get started on the numerous tops I have waiting to be quilted.

Course, the morning started out early and strange and stressful. Youngest DD who is living and going to grad school in New Zealand, is visiting Bali and called because she is very sick, fever, shaking chills, and gastrointestinal problems. Being a nurse, she seems to think I can help even when I am so far away. It drives me crazy that I can't go to her, but I did convince her to go to the hospital as it could be Malaria or Dengue Fever. The last time she was in Bali, she had food poisoning. This seems worse with the fever, shaking chills and joint pain. So please send healing thoughts heavenward for her.

So, she is on the way to the hospital and I am to call her in 2 hours....I think I will try to catch a nap, and then perhaps get back to practicing my quilting so I can get those tops done.

Have a pleasant and creative day all.

Nursie you have all the healing thoughts I can muster coming from Portage Indiana. I hope your DD feels better real soon. Keep us posted.