View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Rose_P

Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post
Rebecca this is great and I'll be sending it to a few friends!
You described our homelife in a nutshell! We have 3 and often 4 doggies (I mean Angels) here!
Ours, too, Rebecca. We lost one dog (at age 17) at the beginning of November last year, and before the month was out, we couldn't stand how sad the remaining dog seemed without his buddy, and we were afraid to leave him alone in the house. Finally went to a shelter and brought home a young one just before Thanksgiving. She's a bit too rambunctious for our older guy, but at least he doesn't seem to mind at all when we leave them for a few hours now and then. The two of them snuggle together, especially during the cooler months. They are in complete agreement that going out in the rain is extremely dangerous, unless there is a person with a leash in attendance.

The cats are sweet and very little bother now, but as they get older, we have to brace ourselves for the fact that things will tend to get difficult and increasingly expensive.

Can't imagine life without pets. Actually, I can, as you did, but they are worth every inconvenience.