View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Chicca

Took a break; had lunch, washed dishes, swept and mopped the house and am now sitting at the computer checking on evryones progress. Boy does the pie look scrumptous; can not wait to make one myself.

The butterfly blocks are wonderful. Have a great time deciding exactly what to do. Hee, hee, hee.

I have so many ideas swimming around in my head with all of this new fabric, I know I am not going to sleep well tonight. So far in this tote, I have a panel quilt all planned out. A pile of scraps to add to the growing scrap tote; that will all be cut down into various sized squares when I am completely finished folding. I found the most beautiful light green with white tiny flowers that I think will make a lovely Double or Triple Irish Chain quilt (if I can find the other perfect matches). Plus, I was really running low on solids in my stash and this quilter has given me close to 50 yards of solids and have not gotten through the second tote yet.

I am rambling. Also meant to mention the Circle Quilt is fabulous. I think that would be a great idea to use with scraps or planned fabrics. Continue to have a great time. Check back later.