Old 07-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Anastasia

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
I mailed my package today via Priority Mail, and here's the tracking number if anyone is interested in investigating to see if it is going to their hometown. 0311 1660 0000 3208 7648. By tomorrow evening it should say the city where it arrived.
It was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Yippeee.. mailman woke me up from my post vampire sucking slumber with a very wee gentle knock on the door. Went out to my porch and saw my little envelope with my super cute stiletto from Mdall (thanks "Sis", it's perfect) and a bunch of mail I didn't want.. so I looked outside my porch and a little box with zebra print tape closing it was there. I was like.. yep.. that must be it! hahah. I got in my squishy, some wonderful things. And every darned picture taking device I had was dead when my kitties were checking out the box to see if it was theirs.

So.. in my squishy, was a bag of my kittyieseseseses (how do you make that plural possessive?!) favorite kitty treats, my doggy gets some treats too but he hasn't ever had this type but he's a rottweiler and will eat anything so no worries there. A box with a super ginormous ziplock bag. I think maybe she's calling me fat... I dunno.. jk. It'll be good to store a quilt in when it's done. There were 3 beautiful (no I won't share.. MINE!) bundles of jewel tone fabric with great patterns on them. Soo pretty.. *petpetpetpetpet* a little button pin that it looks like she makes herself. A little sampler of potent but beautiful perfume that includes a coupon for it. Might have to get some of that. A salted Nut roll that I am barely resisting in order to tape pics and type this. A book about a cat in trouble. Looks adorable. A package of tissues with sandals (OMG SHOES) (on a side note.... you HAVE to watch this you shoe lovers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA uhm.. be forewarned, there's some swearing and it starts a little slow but hang with it ) and a little baggy of rubber finger protectors and little bands for bobbins.. YIPPEEEEE.. I wanted those!! and of course, my super amazingly bestest part that was earlier, my Aunt Becky. Crap.. that means I have to actually start learning to quilt now instead of just piecing doesn't it? eeek. Watch out world. And a picture of a place that I thought was probably close to the area I stayed in washington but apparently it's her favorite place to hike. It's pretty.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]349012[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0038.jpg