Old 07-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Anastasia

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

So.. in my squishy, was a bag of my kittyieseseseses (how do you make that plural possessive?!) favorite kitty treats, my doggy gets some treats too but he hasn't ever had this type but he's a rottweiler and will eat anything so no worries there. A box with a super ginormous ziplock bag. I think maybe she's calling me fat... I dunno.. jk. It'll be good to store a quilt in when it's done. There were 3 beautiful (no I won't share.. MINE!) bundles of jewel tone fabric with great patterns on them. Soo pretty.. *petpetpetpetpet* a little button pin that it looks like she makes herself. A little sampler of potent but beautiful perfume that includes a coupon for it. Might have to get some of that. A salted Nut roll that I am barely resisting in order to tape pics and type this. A book about a cat in trouble. Looks adorable. A package of tissues with sandals (OMG SHOES) (on a side note.... you HAVE to watch this you shoe lovers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA uhm.. be forewarned, there's some swearing and it starts a little slow but hang with it ) and a little baggy of rubber finger protectors and little bands for bobbins.. YIPPEEEEE.. I wanted those!! and of course, my super amazingly bestest part that was earlier, my Aunt Becky. Crap.. that means I have to actually start learning to quilt now instead of just piecing doesn't it? eeek. Watch out world. And a picture of a place that I thought was probably close to the area I stayed in washington but apparently it's her favorite place to hike. It's pretty.
omg i forgot the donut! i'm assuming its a pin cushion but it looks so real i almost gnawed on it. haha.. and sorry, I forgot how MUCH swearing was in that video *blush*