Old 07-14-2012, 01:55 PM
peaceandjoy

We ended up staying @ DD's longer than we had planned, so I have been playing "catch-up" both at work and at home for a few days. Now DH, who I swear is a borderline hoarder, is away until Sunday evening, so I have been a whirling dirvish, trying to get some things cleaned out, bagged up and dropped at the thrift store or trash, as appropriate! Unfortunately, that means that I didn't even take a picture of the fabulous package I received, but set about putting things away before they got mixed in with the piles of "stuff" I was making.

My SP was Rosemary, aka Ladybug 1936, and she really put together a lovely package. She sent me a couple of mysteries, which I've just started reading the last couple of years, some quilting magazines, a nice hot pad made from Florida Semiloes fabric, fabrics with chickens on it, kitchen towels, a note pad, toys for Six (my cat, who has six toes on all of his feet), a really cool little tote that is kind of a tiny ball until you open it up, as well as a postcard, map, and tour guide from Panama City (I love getting something from the sender's area). Oh, and some Soft and Black batting, which I haven't used before. Rosemary really took the time to include things she knew I would enjoy.

Thank you, Rosemary, for being such a generous and thoughtful SP!

Peaceandjoy,
Robin