Old 07-14-2012, 06:40 PM
TheMamaHauser

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Well, my package is off to Big Sky Country -- a state that I would love to live in if I were 30 years younger since it seems like somewhere I could have great adventures and perhaps go bareback riding on the elk. SP, I was so late that I didn't get to make as many goodies as I wanted to ... but ... there are some earrings in there for you! I think I will make an extra package to send along later on ...
Woo! I actually recognize that and I'm pretty sure it's me! When we moved to Montana last year from Kansas (after being stationed in Kansas for 10+ years) everyone kept telling me, "But the sky is so big! And it's so pretty!" And every time, I replied, "I didn't marry my husband because he was good looking - why would I choose somewhere to live based on outward appearances?" But you know what? I don't hate it here.

But I did find out the reason why the sky is so big - there is a significant lack of any store that I have ever enjoyed shopping in - if I like it, Montana doesn't have it. Or, I should qualify - if I enjoy shopping there, it's a minimum 4 hour drive from where I live.