View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by cminor View Post
For those of you that use the foam board - or even the comic book boards does the extra crease in your fabric bother you?

I had most of my fabric on bolts from Joanns or Walmart. They are nice enough to give them away But with Walmarts clearance fabric over the last couple months I have much too much to put it all on bolts. I started folding some and putting it in one of the hanging shoe organizers in the closet - but that filled up quickly.

So I took it out of the closet and folded it and put it on a small book case. It looks pretty - but is a little diffiuclt to get to.

I went to Michaels to check out the foam board and they happend to have some on clearance. After I cut a couple pcs I realized that extra fold to put it on the small boards might drive me crazy. Any ideas to get around this?

Right now I am considering putting all the fabric on long full boards. . . but so many people use the small ones I thought I might be missing something
I haven't used any of the boards, but I do use my 6" x 24" ruler to fold my fabric over and over, and then fold that in half, after folding it on the ruler. I like this for my fabric.