View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 02:19 AM
athenagwis

Default Come Quilt with me Today - 7/15

The day is here!! Today is our monthly Virtual Quilt Day. The rules are simple, share your goals for the day with us, then get your butt in gear and sew!! Come back through out the day and check in, let us know how you are doing, share a picture or two, and give encouragement to others. Easy as that!! You can jump in with us any time, there is no starting or stopping time. I so hope you'll be able to join us today!!

I don't have many goals for today. I finally finished all the blocks for a quilt I have been working on for 2 years, so I may try and get those together, or I might get distracted by a new project. We'll have to see what comes out of the sewing room today!!

So what will you be working on?

Cheers!
Rachel

PS. Someone asked in another post about the best way to see the new comments only and here is a tip in case you don't know. When you are away from the computer for a bit and then come back to the thread, before you go into it, next to the title on the left you will notice a little blue circle with two white arrows pointing down. Click this and you will be taken only to the new posts in the thread since you have been on the computer. This should help you find the new stuff quicker!!

Last edited by athenagwis; 07-15-2012 at 02:23 AM.