View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 09:19 AM
kathdavis

Well, I couldn't sleep last night so in the wee hours of this morning, I put the border on my "Back to School" door hanging. I thought every teacher should have one on her front door. When I saw the Sally, Dick and Jane fabric, I knew exactly what I would use it for. It just reminds me of school and when we actually learned how to read with names we could pronounce and sight words we had to learn. I guess my door hanging is ready to quilt.

Also, finished big sister's college t-shirt, so it is ready for move in day in August. Still need to work on Grandma's, Mom's and Dad's. We plan on wearing them on move in day.

I am also working today on cutting out 7" batik squares for my rainbow quilt. I love batiks but they can be a little wompy and out of shape at times. Going to sash these block with white, white so they look like they are floating. Can't wait to see the results.

Then I need to roll more fabric on comic book boards. I swear the fabric multiplies when I shut off the lights.
Attached Thumbnails img_0399-resized.jpg   img_0398-resized.jpg   img_0392-resized.jpg