Old 07-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

katybob - I agree totally with Cindy and Nancy... however having said that! I myself took a heart out of an AOTH block and moved it over a fraction... everyone thought I had gone nuts because the difference was so slight no one noticed but me. If you really do want to do something I wouldn't change the applique at the bottom of the red - simply tuck a little of the space below it and/or remove some of the space below the heart on the left and the bottom section. I think if the spacing between the bottom section and the hearts was more even it wouldn't bother you at all and its a whole lot less work to do. It may tilt the tiny heart at the top more toward the left - if it does, dont redo the whole thing, just take out a few stitches near the point and shorten it so the point is more to the right. Again, katybob - it doesnt strike any of us until you point it out and we start to search!! Before I read what everyone wrote I thought WOW - you got them made and two of each!!!!! BRAVO we need to be less hard on ourselves - they are all amazing
Gus