View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 10:38 AM
GV09

Default Mi Dear Jane - Semana 11

Hello! How are all? I hope that very well!
First and foremost I wish to apologize that I'm not participating!
Life was lodged the previous week! My husband took vacations and we could finally put the House on the day, everything in its place, decorate the walls with my previous paintings and began to hang up my few quilts!
Last week could return to finally sewing!
But since Tuesday that our Internet service disappeared. We have a claim from 26-05-12 by failures and cuts, but really only we now have line for a few minutes! Then it is cut and disappears for hours!
Why not have been able to reinstate me much appreciated here and missed by me!
I learn so much and get so much help, which actually with my blog, have become the reason for joy of my days!
But good... no Internet all this has been very difficult! And there is no view of solution at the moment! The telephony say it's problem of the internet and say these are the telephone! Therefore... us in the middle and no service!
I hope you understand what I wanted to explain (know that the translator is not always simple), that he didn't follow disappeared, so yesterday and today... for some magical reason, more than 10 minutes ago that I am connected... wanted to know what is happening in my life!
I finished the week 11 blocks and I leave some photos! In advance I thank you of heart each look and comment, if I can not communicate in several days.
From week 12, I also started to skip the scheduling, to assemble entire rows, since generated me some problems with the colors.
I hope that you enjoy your day and have a good week! A strong hug to all!
Attached Thumbnails 12.jpg   b-5.jpg   b-6.jpg   semana-11.jpg   semanas-1-11.jpg