Old 07-15-2012, 10:11 PM
JustMel

Default New to the Group and clueless about Whites...

I have what I believe is a White Family Rotary, Decoration Variation, Crinkle Finish. [ATTACH=CONFIG]349357[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]349358[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]349359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]349360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]349361[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]349362[/ATTACH] My boyfriend and I found it yesterday at a Yard sale for $10. I dont really know anything about it other than the tid bits we have found online today. I have a special place in my heart for old sewing machines as i spent my childhood around my grandmother who was a seamstress. She passed away many years ago and though I sew a bit with my mother, this is far beyond anything I know about. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I am having a hard time finding this particular model online, there are virtually no pictures of this one, with this finish. The serial number is 1X19124. I found the videos about cleaning and oiling old machines and am so grateful to have found all the helpful information. We are going to start in on trying to clean it up soon!

Thank you!
Melissa
Attached Thumbnails white1.jpg   white2.jpg   white3.jpg   white4.jpg   white5.jpg  

white6.jpg