View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Retired Fire Chief

Default Craftsy mystery box

After seeing someone mention they were considering buying the $120 mystery box from Craftsy for half price or $60, I took the plunge, gave into my quest to increase my stash - I bought into the deal and waited anxiously for my goodies. Saturday I received a very light weight box that was small enough to fit in my mailbox. The box was a mystery because there wasn't any indication of who it was from, just shipping code bars and my name and address. What a huge disappointment! I received 3 charm packs, two were the same line, and one moda pack of seven fat quarters. $120 value???? I don't see where the box was even close to a $60 value. What is even more concerning is they didn't include a shipping document or anything with the measly contents to indicate where to return it or how to receive a refund. I was able to contact them via facebook and they advised I contact their service dept. at [email protected]. I know I will never buy from craftsy again. I'm so disappointed I will direct all of their future emails to my junk mail! Anyone else get the same surprise in their mystery box?