Old 07-16-2012, 04:55 AM
SharonAnne

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
hello ladies, i am here in oregon writing this verrrrrry slowly! we went to the coast today to see the dock that floated in from japan... read about it in newspaper and thought it would make a nice day trip, well making long story shorter... i fell down a flight of stairs while shopping in newport.

I broke both my wrists!!!!!!!!!! so with two fingers i am slowly typing, ut with pain meds and fuzzy brain i am wondering how tough the rest of this trip is going to be... wish they hadan oil for this mess i have managed to get into!!

stitching post my sympthy for you and tumble off horse has totally taken an neew demention...

on another note, typing is majjor apin but I hateeeeee to imagine what sewing is going to be like for next few weeks.
tomottow my mom will come over to hekp me with a few thungs,so wwill be able to communicate wuth her help

URGGGGG... ps thanking GOD ,it is not worse! I could have broken my silly neck~~

OMG.... Wishing you speedy healing and pain that does not linger. I cannot imagine breaking both wrists - oh the things that will be sooooo difficult to do for a while. I'm surprised you can type at all. And yes!!!! Thankfully it was not worse. If we can do anything at all to help - just say the word, OK?