Old 07-16-2012, 05:08 AM
SharonAnne

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
Jaba did you just buy a stilletto and add beads to it? My friend bought something similiar at a quilt shop. It was for doing needle turn applique. It was used to turn under the edge of the fabric. I was going to make one, but couldn't find anything metal, pointy, and short enough to decorate for an applique tool. The one my friend bought at a quilt shop was probably 4 inch in lenght. How long are the stillettos you make? They are very pretty.

Hi TooMany...

I loved the stilettos, so wanted to make some, too. Jaba, you created a monster!! I got the stainless steel turkey lacers at Bed, Bath, & Beyond - 6 for $.99. Then I got a few strings of beads on sales at Michaels and some jewelry glue. Bent the head of the lacers, and glued on the beads. I love how they turned out and now I need to get more bead colors. There is a LQS within walking distance of me, and I am going to try to sell them there for "stash" money. Jaba, I don't want to steal your thunder, so if you don't want anyone who copied you to send to an SP partner, just say the word..
Attached Thumbnails stilettos-first.jpg