Old 07-16-2012, 05:14 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Grannysewer, don't discount the Kenmore just because it is a Kenmore! Those were some nice machines!

Nancy
I've been thinking of starting something about Kenmores. I have about 10 or 15 of them. Some are pretty nice machines. I don't really know much about them though. Some of you will have to help me out. I don't have them all cleaned up yet. There are a few more to clean up. At first I thought they were all toast - none of them moved. Maybe some links to manuals and any user friendly links or info would help. Hang on to it for a bit though so we can get it all together. I've been trying to get/keep the accessories for each machine matched up with the machine too. I won't ever know which cabinet was original. sigh.

Also don't discount the MW machines. I have a couple of them some where. From what I've seen they aren't bad machines.

Also I would like to start something about the Japanese zzers - I have a few of them. I have one that is going to take some major work - come and get it... It could be done but I just don't have the patience for that one. I just hate rusted needle bars and bobbin areas and rusted, pitted chrome all over the place. I would much rather see 3 in 1 oil residue.