Old 07-16-2012, 08:16 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by works4me View Post
QuiltE - Miss Peep is adorable. I was thinking along the lines of athenagwis, to have assorted sheep blocks surrounding the darling Bo-Peep.

charlottemarie - Welcome. Toby is adorable. Will his other blocks include bones to eat and butterflies to chase?

QuiltE - well said about the character. Tell me what your next wish you could find time for project is and I might just start a challenge for it, too.

As I mentioned earlier, Franky is waiting for me for a while. I have some time as he wasn't even supposed to be started until August. Maybe, when I take a break from my glass etching I will sew a Franky head.

Glad to see so many people giving their characters life. And it's a great variety. Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back.

<pat> <pat> <pat>

W4Me ... thanks ... I have a feeling there'll be times when Bo will be hanging relentlessly on my design wall, as I wait for the next step, or like now, til I find the "right" fabric, etc. Then there'll be spurts of progress. I keep coming up with all kinds of oh that'd be great to includes ... ideas overfloweth!

As for next project ... perhaps housework? office work? and all the things I leave behind for quilting?

I think what I'm looking forward to here is that Miss Peep will be something totally fun and creative. I'm prepared to kind of go beyond what is really necessary, just for the fun and experience! Thanks for starting this,
W4Me!

CharlotteMarie ... I'll add to W4Me list .... a cat to torment, a mud puddle to play in!