View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 08:27 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
QuiltE - I will add my vote to see your table runner also.

I have had several people interested in the QAYG process so Im going to send Patrice a EMail and see what about issuing a challenge to Build Your Own Quilt As You Go Quilt from abandoned or stray blocks of the same size. I figure this way we can all share our progress and Im not cluttering up the BOM and this thread with all my pictures and discussions. So I will hold off posting anymore pictures of my QAYG projects until I hear back from Patrice.

One final post and then I'm out of the office for the afternoon!

Jenniky ... That sounds like a great challenge to start, though I will sadly be declining, if it's something that starts soon. I just clearly have too much on my plate, though would really like to do it as it's a technique I'd like to learn and I know it would be great to do it as a joint effort. Are you going to do all different types of QAYG techniques? I was thinking this morning when I was drivingand without knowing you were going to post this, that it wouldn't have to be blocks of all the same size. Could just become a mish-mash kind of like those curio shelves with assorted shapes and sizes. YOu're pulling at me ... though I know I just can't get started on anything more.

Thanks for the added vote, though, as above, it'll be awhile before the reveal!