View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Havplenty

your machine may just need to be tuned up. think about what and how you use your machine before you purchase anything really cheap. i got one of those cheap computerized brothers (around $200) that are sold on amazon and walmart and did not have the best experience with mine. it came to a grinding halt and the brother repair shop told me it would be cheaper to get another machine than to have it fixed. so goes my venture into cheap machines. i purchased my machine from a wholesale auction house which sells clearanced merchandise from amazon, shop nbc, wal mart, etc.

but you can also get some great buys from craigslist. i got a free one the other day and there are 2 free one's on cl today but they are in cabinets and i do not have the space. however if you do decide to spring for a new machine, buy the best that you can afford now. spend you dollars wisely and do your research. you can also get good used machines (trade-ins) from your lqs or a dealer. just do the research and buy what you can afford.

my free cl machine. i haven't had time yet to tinker around with it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]349486[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails free-cl-find.jpg  

Last edited by Havplenty; 07-16-2012 at 09:32 AM.