Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:42 PM
buslady

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. Took a while. All the while saying "I do that!" One exception, the TP HAS to roll off the bottom!!!! You are all WRONG about that one! LOL I can only think of one thing I do that wasn't listed here, and it came to me as I am typing this. I cannot post on a thread until I have read the entire thing, first. And since I have a horrible memory, I usually can't post then cause as I was reading I thought of things to say, but by the time I am done I can't think of any of them. LOL The only dishwasher I have is my DH. And he does the cooking and cleaning. I cannot convince him not to wash my delicates and Light/Bright tops in with his jeans, so now I keep that stuff separate and when I have enough for a load, I throw them in myself. My DGD doesn't want any of her food touching and uses no condiments on anything.And I won't eat anything slimey. Mushrooms, onions greenpeppers, cooked tomatoes.............. And I think the right brain thing is absolutely dead on. But I think it causes me to be a slob!! That's my story and I am sticking to it!! LOL I hope everyone keeps this thread going for a bit, it is fun to read.