View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Caroline S

Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post
Oh my goodness Caroline - great pictures of really cool machines! That's desperation to have taken over the garage, for sure. Do you work out there in all weather? LOVE your little blue & yellow log cabin quilt!
No Lara I am unable to work in the garage during the winter. That is another future project, LOL. Yes, I was desperate for sewing and storage space. So I decided that the garage was NEVER used to park vehicles so it needed to be re-purposed. And more logic set in, HA HA. Washington is a community property state so legally I was entitled to at least one half of the garage. Then more logic set in, I perform 95% of the work around here so I was entitled to more than 50%, so I took over 80%. I love my logic.

The little blue and yellow log cabin quilt was a Goodwill rescue so I can't claim the credit for making it, just saving it.

I have not yet shared pics of the wardrobes where the portables are stored in the bottom. And, it would be a bit embarrassing to take pics of the closest where more portables are living under quilts on the floor. I am a near genius at hiding my girls and will only admit to DH that I have at least 20. He does not ask how many but just states I have at least 20. And I say, oh at least