Old 07-16-2012, 03:18 PM
TheMamaHauser

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Kelly, your sweet angelic pup looks a lot like my Feeney! I thought yours was a bull dog! Feeney is a puggle.
The cheater fabric was the stuff I used to make a bag for Brenda -- two actually. One for her to fill with treats for Miss Daisy and the other one was so she could carry her around when she got tired.
I couldn't ask you for measurements, but I figured you could make her a little coat.
Well, when we bought her we were fed a lot of BS about her. They swore up and down she was a Puggle/English bulldog mix and was 11 weeks old. When we got her shot records (the breeder had to mail them or something) it turned out she was 5 weeks old and they had no idea what she was mixed with. I had a long conversation with the vet clinic that did her shots & her tail docking, and this is the story they told me (which I believe more than the BS the store told me): Her mother was a breeder English Bulldog that got out one too many times. Because of the breed, they have to have c-sections and so the breeder found it more cost effective to put her down rather than FIX THE FENCE.

So, I couldn't live not knowing for sure and bought the DNA test from Canine Heritage. Turns out she is Bulldog of unspecified flavor - possibly with Pit mixed in based on her coloring & facial structure mixed with Keeshond (pronounced like vacation without the "va"). So we call her out little bulcation. She's awesome and we're lucky she picked us.