View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:43 AM
Ninnie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Mamagus
I feel for you.. but have no advice.

However! I do have a hot car story... We went to the wharf in my car to get lobsters for Canada Day. Cheaper here but still a luxury! Bought 14, dropped two off at our carpenter's house ( we were renovating) and came home to find that there were only 11 in the bag. Counted and recounted... OH well maybe it was a mistake at the wharf and we only got 13. Enjoyed the lobsters. Went away for a little vacation in DH's car. Two long hot weeks later we hired a local teen to clean out and wash our cars. He knocked on the door a few minutes into the job... "What do you want me to do with the dead lobster that's in the trunk of your car?"

Stinky cutting mats had nothing on this smell! I am hoping the ravages of winter will eventually DEADEN the odor!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too, too funny!

I have a June Taylor mat that I have had for 12 years and i love it. the lines are almost gone and I need to get a new one. this one has the ironing side also. I also have a larger one, a Fiscars, that is 35" by 20" that works fine,but love the small one that I use. If i ever see another June Taylor , that is what I will get.