Old 07-16-2012, 07:17 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

And soooo ... another Canuck joins the fold!!! Yipppppeeeeeeee

Welcome
HuntersGrammie!!!!
Don't let your newbie-ness intimidate you. You have the advantage of not knowing something might be hard ... just go for it!!! It's the best way to learn You've got some great ideas for your centre. What about doing it as an applique? You could do it the old fashioned way ... or the more modern way, where you stick it onto the fabric, and then machine stitch around. And to have the bandanas to work with ... and lots of fabrics out there that would work well for a southwestern theme.

We'll all be here to help encourage you, nudge you ... and help you figure out how and what to do! Good Luck!

TooManyUFOs ... ditto to what Jenniky said, this is going to be a thread that'll never end! And I'll be ensuring that as I too have lots of things on the go ... plus I want to make sure I find the fabric that I really want. And will be taking time in between to consider what other things to add to the design.

AthenaGwis ... Yea for ordering your fabrics! Did you go with solids? or?

Me? ... I too usually have more than one thing on the go ... and then depends on what I "feel like" doing as to what I work on. Sometimes I want something mindless to do, and then there's the times I'm up for detailed work, and then there's minis and and and ..............................

Last edited by QuiltE; 07-16-2012 at 07:23 PM.