Old 07-16-2012, 07:48 PM
shelrox

[QUOTE=Havplenty;5369312]shelrox this is how it was for my father. he and his wife passed from cancer almost within a year of each other and i was one of the primary cargivers for both and exclusively for my father. he would tell me often that death was not his enemy. so i spent my time with him in deep conversations and i took him on a bahamian cruise to watch the sunsets though he was almost too sick to go. i couldn't do anything about him leaving here, but i could take advantage of the time i had with him. i too had cried up my tears beforehand, packed in my resolve and went to the finish line with him.

Ty so much, things are tough at times and at other times I just want to laugh and smile for I have a feeling that come over me that says be happy for that is what Mom wanted. Ty as well for that site, there were a few on there that are similar to what I want to do. I am not planning anything fancy, just going to cut the shirts up and use them. What ever way they fall they do. I have a few shirts that have embroidered pockets and I figure that will add more interest. Will get to cutting when I go home for i didnt want to start cutting them here and get Dad upset.