Old 07-17-2012, 01:43 AM
twinkie
Power Poster

Marybeth, I can surely relate to your accident. I missed a step and fell on the stairs at a State Lodge on April 23. The drs said I would have been better off to have broken bones than what I did. I shredded my right rotator cuff and bicep tendon and damaged the rotator cuff (they don't know how bad until they operate tomorrow) and both knees. It will be my 3rd surgery in 3 months. Next time if I fall, I will take it in the face. No more 4 point landings. Hope you heal very soon. Not being able to quilt is for the birds. GOD Bless

Originally Posted by marytoddliz
hello ladies, i am here in oregon writing this verrrrrry slowly! we went to the coast today to see the dock that floated in from japan... read about it in newspaper and thought it would make a nice day trip, well making long story shorter... i fell down a flight of stairs while shopping in newport.

I broke both my wrists!!!!!!!!!! so with two fingers i am slowly typing, ut with pain meds and fuzzy brain i am wondering how tough the rest of this trip is going to be... wish they hadan oil for this mess i have managed to get into!!

stitching post my sympthy for you and tumble off horse has totally taken an neew demention...

on another note, typing is majjor apin but I hateeeeee to imagine what sewing is going to be like for next few weeks.
tomottow my mom will come over to hekp me with a few thungs,so wwill be able to communicate wuth her help

URGGGGG... ps thanking GOD ,it is not worse! I could have broken my silly neck~~