Old 07-17-2012, 03:16 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

So ... I was so discombobulated yesterday that I didn't list all the wonderful goodies that Michelle sent me. But that lady knows how to pack a box! There was a monkey -- which came straight from a fair! Fabric covered buttons, a stiletto with gorgeous blue beads (I have no idea what it is used for but I am going to find out!), a note pad that is so me, a tiny dust pan and brush that have already found a place in my studio, a monkey nail brush that is tooooo cute, a tiny lint roller so maybe I won't always be sporting that "I sew for a living" look, treats for my pups, an assortment of fabrics that are just perfect for my next wanna do project: the Farmer's Wife Sampler, a box of assorted teas, an instructional sheet for making aprons, a pill bottle full of terry pony tail holders (NOT drugs, bad Brenda!!!), some homemade salsa which is very good, blueberry infused craisins and currants which I had in my steel cut oatmeal this morning so it tastes a little less like cattle feed, sweet ribbon with cherries on it, hilarious note cards ... the one I showed reflects my sentiment the other day when I was not proofed, a sweet thread catcher that is already in use, a cute purple bag, and the most sensational apron that even had decorative stitching on it. Michelle told me it was her first, which is hard to believe. It is so pretty that I tossed my take out plans to the wind and put it on to make dinner! And there was a collapsible organizer that a project is going into immediately ... and more little things that I just love, love, love.
Thank you, again Michelle (mdall) for a really fun package!

Last edited by Krystyna; 07-17-2012 at 03:22 AM.