Old 07-17-2012, 03:21 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Catching up ... Marcialee, I sure hope your package comes soon! I'll keep you company on the bench.

TheMamaHauser, so glad you liked your package. I have a few more things that I forgot to put in and will get them off to you soon. Whatever that little pupster is, she is a cutie.

Rosemary, what nice fabric you received! I see you got your favorite Mentos, too! Cute, cute, cute monkey. I think he needs a sweet little baby to curl up under him.

Nice package, Grammy J! I see you were the lucky recipient of a thread holder, too!

Crafty Grammie, Celia B really made some nice choices. That panel is gorgeous.

Nexxus, I am such a disorganized person with too many irons in the fire that there has been more than one instance where I forgot to put in a card. So, it's not just you. Although, as sewbeadit said, sometimes you just want to be really secret.

Sewbeadit, Annt59 sent you a lovely package. I see you got the "gotta have it" 1/4" seam guide. Nice fabric, too!

Wanda Lou, great package you received. Is that a little fob I see?

Segasal, now you have ME confused! Fat finger syndrome? Oooof! That sounds awful! But so happy that Meadow will be your new guide.

Twinkie, how horrible! All of you ladies had better start taking better care of yourselves and watch your step!!!

Last edited by Krystyna; 07-17-2012 at 03:32 AM.