View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:46 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by maggie_1936 View Post
if anyone is looking for embroidery software pm me. i have a Master Works 11 for sale, with dongle,books and cd for installation. i learned on a different system and even though both programs do exactly the same thing i'm to impatient to learn the new icons and positions of things in the program. my dealer is selling the program on sale for $1500, i'm asking $750. a real bargain for some one. as i said just pm me. i use paypal for everything. connie
Becareful advertising to sell on here. You have to be a member for so long first and by your name you'll have reached a certain status before you can sell. And then you have to sell it for 60% or less of the retail value; this is why I don't sell my Viking #1 on here or the amazing box that allows you to get your designs from the internet to your pc and to you machine. It's brand new and I'm not selling it for 60% of what I paid for it. I'd rather keep it and eventually give it to someone I know or sell if on CL for closer to the retail value. I've been a member for a few yrs and I've seen more than one persons ad get pulled because it doesn't meet the guidelines. Including mine before I knew how much of a loss it would be. Just letting you know.