Old 07-17-2012, 04:27 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by Everose View Post
Judy, glad you got your squishy package okay. Birthdays have always seemed special to me - so have a GREAT one. Hoping surgery goes well and you can just concentrate on healing.

Have heard that it's extra hot there. We are planning a trip to AZ in a couple weeks to get my Dad's condo ready for renting this fall. Can't imagine painting in this weather, but laying by the pool with a glass of wine - YES. Our daughter is going along so that will be a fun but busy time.

Take care - thanks again for the mysteries. Hoping all of mine with be quilted by the time the next one starts.

I need to sneak into your suitcase Everose... so I can get a visit in to Arizona. LOL Sitting next to the pool with a glass of wine sounds fun. But Im needed here and Im not sure my back and hip would approve of being crunched up in your suitcase. LOL Your braided border is so lovely. Im telling myself that today I should work on my STar Medallion and give the braided border a try.

Everyone's picture posts are beautiful. I can never say it enough how wonderful it is to see so many beautiful diverse quilts made from the same design.

Have a awesome day all.