Old 07-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
I'm not a member of this swap but a few of my friends are....

Im sorry this has happened to all of you, I am a swap host and I cannot imagine deliberately scamming anyone... With this being said , no one knows for sure what has happened. I'm sure Patrice has been notified by many of the swappers and is doin all that she can to aide in this. Calling out to QB members in pink lotus's location is a great start. Please remember to be safe when doin so and keep yourself out of harms way..

I read her blog- it states she is a cancer survivor, wife and mother.....
Me too luvTooQuilt. Several of my past swappers are in this one too. I couldn't imagine not sending swap stuff back. I'm so sorry this is happening to y'all. Wish I could help. As luv stated, whoever goes, make sure you go with someone, do NOT go alone. Be safe and go during daylight hours. Be on your guard.

Just keep in mind that life does get in the way sometimes, whether we want it to or not. Take a deep breath. Keep collecting the data y'all have with who signed up, who sent in, etc. SheriR and jaba, y'all are doing good getting information. Good luck and I'll keep good thoughts that she will resurface or you will each get a package back with your stuff in it. Hugs and Quilty Love!!!